Le Meridien Hotel, Jakarta
Located in the heart of Jakarta’s central business and financial district on Jalan Jenderal Sudirman and directly across the World Trade Centre, Le Méridien Jakarta is ideally situated for easy access to both office and shopping destinations. Offering intimate charm and luxury in a traditional Javanese setting, the hotel features 396 comfortably-appointed guest rooms with Le Méridien Bed™, spacious bathroom, and contemporary decor equipped with the latest technology, including complimentary High Speed Internet access.
Exceptional experiences and service await, including state of the art fitness equipment at our 24 hours Health Club, and Le Méridien Club Lounge, our specially designed area for executive travelers, offering stunning views of the city.
How to get there
– By train (Commuter Line): disembark at Sudirman Station
– By Transjakarta Bus: disembark at Karet Bus Stop
– By Taxy: disembark at Le Meridien Hotel
More info about the hotel
Faculty of Nursing Universitas Indonesia, Depok
Faculty of Nursing Universitas Indonesia is located in an urban area of Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, and Depok, West Java. This allows students to deal with the ever increasing complexity of health problems in the current healthcare in such a unique environment. This also provides students with opportunities to build needed skills as professional nurses who can contribute to the improvement of the health service quality.
How to get there
– By train (Commuter Line): disembark at Universitas Indonesia Station
– By Taxy: disembark at Faculty of Nursing Building, in Universitas Indonesia
Indonesia also have Visa on Arrival (VOA) to Indonesia. In accordance with the Regulation of Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. M. HH-01.GR-01.06 year dated 12 January 2010 , citizens from 62 countries and 1 region are eligible for applying a VOA. This visa can be obtained directly when you arrive at certain airports and seaports in Indonesia, regardless of the purpose of your visit (Business, Tourist, Social-Cultural).
Visa on Arrival is neither a work visa nor a visit visa. Therefore, it can not be extended or converted into another immigration permit. The maximum stay permitted is thirty (30) days and could be extended (one time) for a maximum thirty (30) days The general requirements for visa on arrival are:
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Round-trip airplane ticket, with fees up to 7 days US$ 10 and up to 30 days: US$ 25.
- Countries that may apply for a Visa on Arrival, please check in this
More information about Visa or VoA